Saturday 9 July 2016

After Ten years, Materazzi reveals comments to Zidane at World Cup

BERLIN - JULY 09:  Marco Materazzi (L) of Italy lies injured on the pitch, after being headbutted in the chest by Zinedine Zidane of France during the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 Final match between Italy and France at the Olympic Stadium on July 9, 2006 in Berlin, Germany.
  (Photo by Ben Radford/Getty Images)
BERLIN - JULY 09:  Marco Materazzi (L) of Italy lies injured on the pitch, after being headbutted in the chest by Zinedine Zidane of France during the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 Final match between Italy and France at the Olympic Stadium on July 9, 2006 in Berlin, Germany.
“What I said was stupid,” Materazzi said. “But it didn’t deserve that reaction. You would hear stronger words said on the streets of Naples, or Milan, or Paris, much more serious things.
“My mother died when I was 15, so I would never have insulted his. I spoke about his sister.”

No comments :

Post a Comment