|It is a well-known fact that active sexual life influences your health in a very good way. But would you know that abstinence could actually be harmful?|
stress resistant. However, in case if you haven’t found your significant one and seem to be in no rush, you should definitely know about these side effects total lack of sexual activity might result in. Here is what happens to your body when you don’t have a sexual life.
1. Deterioration of brain function Sex makes you smarter. Researches has shown regular sexual satisfaction is prone to heighten your memory capacity and better studying results.
2. Erectile dysfunction Men that have not sufficient frequency of sexual activity are twice more likely to experience erectile dysfunction than the ones who have sex at least once per week.
3. Self esteem Staying clear of sex can hit your self esteem, well, in the nuts! It can also form a sort of feeling of guilt, lower oxytocin and other important hormone’s production.
4. Low natural lubricant production Experts say regular sexual activity is influencing the level of natural lubricant woman’s body can produce. Some time of abstinence can result in feeling of dryness and provoke the need for artificial lubricants to be used.
5. Reduction of bladder control Strong pelvic diaphragm is mandatory for the ability to avoid urinary leakage. The good kind of sex is an excellent exercise for those muscles as they are contracting and firming during orgasm.